Friday, December 19, 2014

How To Cure Under Eye Dark Circles and Wrinkles?

A lot of people suffer from dark circles or wrinkles under the eye. Not everyone can afford eye surgeries and intensive/expensive Spa treatments.

The purpose of this blog post, is to give you an idea of products that might help reduce the darkness under your eyes, minimize the appearance of wrinkles,  and in some cases cure it.


The Miracle Cream 


After spending $$$$$$$$$$$ of dollars on high end and low end eye creams/gels, I found a hidden gem.

BE READY!!! It only costs $15 dollars. Yes $15 dollars :)


  100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream 


It is organic and smells like vanilla ( Don't know why lol). It immediately awakens your eye area and hydrate it. I normally use it as a base before applying my concealer. I also use it before I go to bed. I started seeing results in less than 2 weeks. A small amount goes a long way. the .30oz lasted for over 10 months.  

        .30oz can be purchased at 100% Pure Organic Coffee Bean Caffeine Eye Cream

The Miracle Oil   


BE READY!! it only costs around $10

DIVINE ESSENCE - Organic Sweet Almond Oil 


Use a small amount under your eye before sleeping. make sure to wipe it with a gentle makeup remover in the morning. Leaving it on might cause Milia or white bumps under the eye. I normally use it once a week. The 30ml lasted for a year. 

You can purchase it online Organic Sweet Almond Oil

The Miracle Drink


Well, it costs less than $4 for 2L.  



It's WATER. There is an app that will help you stay hydrated all the time. It did wonders in my life. I immediately saw the difference in my skin and in the area under my eyes.





Let me know if you have any questions and please share this blog with your friends  :)

Follow me on Instagram @amanitosa and on Pinterest AmaniTOSA

No comments:

Post a Comment