Saturday, November 15, 2014

How To Cure Back Acne A.K.A. Bacne?

So I got married last year in August Yay!!! I picked a gorgeous dress for the occasion. The problem was the dress was strapless and the few acne scars that had on my shoulder area since I was a teenager were bothering me.

I figured that if I added dantel/lace straps to the dress I will hide them, but it didn't work! 

So, I had to find a solution. 

After a long research process and trail and error, I found the perfect combination. 

I started off using this product 


Biotherm Pure-Fect Skin Soap 


It is an anti-shine gentle scrub soap bar for combination and oily skin. It is normally used for the face but I read so many convincing reviews to use it on the body. I used it on my face few times and I found it really drying. What I do is every time I take a shower, I scrub the problem areas with the soap and leave the soap foam for 5 to 10 minutes. It scrubs the dead skin really well. and leaves the area shin-free and not oily until the next day.  I started seeing results in two weeks. The acne scars were pigmented but this soap scrubbed it really well and reduced the pigmentation. It is apparently made from a crushed volcanic rock and antibacterial marine ingredients!

It costs C$20 and can be found in store at Hudson's Bay Biotherm Soap or online from the Biotherm website Biotherm Pure-Fect Skin Soap


After my skin started to clear up and the pigmentation was minimized, I started using this product and I still use it until now


Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo


I know its a shampoo but it is a natural shampoo that has 100% pure Australian tea tree oil, an ingredient that normally treats acne. I basically rub some of the product on the problem areas every time I shower and it creates a small foam, then I leave it for 2-3 minutes and wash it. 


It costs C$10-C$12 and I bought it from a small health store near my place. 
for more details about the product Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Shampoo


I also, use this product now to scrub dead skin cells


Alba Botanica Acne Dote Face & Body Scrub 


I talked about Alba Botanica products in my first blog and how they cured the acne on my face. So, I had to find a product for the body. This scrub helps remove dead skin and it fights any possible blemishes on the body. Also, It has 2% salicylic acid which is an effective acne treatment. I gently scrub the problem areas on my body 2-3 times a month. 

It costs C$10-C$14 and you can find it in Noahs Health Store Noahs Natural Health
You can also find it online AcneDote Face & Body Scrub


The most important thing is to keep the area clean all the time. A good practice is to use baby wipes when you get home from work or school. Just wipe the area so the sebum doesn't clog your pores and cause bacne!

I hope this helps in the treatment of your acne. Tell me about your experience and ask me questions :) 

Always remember to share the blog with a person who will benefit from this information #EmpoweringPeople 

You can also find me on Instagram @amanitosa 




No comments:

Post a Comment